Effective 6 February 2015
The Website, the material on the Website, design, text, photos, images and graphics comprised in the Website, the names, logos on the Website and the selection and layout of the Website (Content), if not stated otherwise, are owned or licensed by The Foodie Hub and protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property State and Federal laws of Australia and other countries.
3. ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
4. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Content is provided for information purposes only. In the construction of the Website, every effort has been made to provide the most up to date information possible. The Content was correct at the time of publication. However, The Foodie Hub, its employees, agents or representatives do not:
- give any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the Content; or
- warrant that any of the functions contained in any Content or your access to the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free.
The Foodie Hub and its employees shall not be liable in any way for any loss or damage, howsoever arising (whether in negligence or otherwise) out of or in connection with the Content and/or any omissions from the Content.
You must indemnify and hold harmless The Foodie Hub, its employees, agents or representatives and keep them indemnified from and against all loss, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses (including legal fees), claims and damages arising from:
- reliance by you on any information obtained through the Site; or
- your access and/or use of the Site; or
- reliance upon or use of any Content by any person accessing any Content through your computer or website.
6. GOVERNING LAW